[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello

Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby kimmiicustard » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Hi My name is Kim and im from East Sussex x i was first diagnosed in 2003 and since then i have struggled along x my GP has given me pain killers and recently Amitryptaline but im coming off these as i have been unable to function at work as i can not remember anything and they think these make it worse. I have some good friends who understand and some who never mention it. I have found someone i work with has a wife with the same condition and this alone has made me feel a bit better as someone understands ...
kimmiicustard
UKFM Member

Re: Hello

Postby rosie66 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:51 pm

HI Kim :wave: welcome to the forum,you will find everyone on here very helpful and friendly,you only have to ask and someone will be along to help :hugs:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:36 am

Hi and welcome to the forum, you've just found a shed load of people who understand as well :D If you have any questions just as and someone will be along to help :hugs: so sorry you have FM though and intolerance to meds is something that tends to go with the condition.

I couldn't cope on ami's either, they knocked me for six and completely zombified me.

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:55 pm

Hi Kim :welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby shrimp » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:02 pm

hi kim

welcome to this friendly site - we are all here for each other and understand.........
the amitriptalyne do get easier with the "not being able to do anything" feeling.....did you take them early evening?.....

shrimp xx
I like to make people laugh xxx
shrimp
UKFM Member

Postby kimmiicustard » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:39 pm

HI thanks everyone i did take them early evening but still no brain lol x i saw GP on friday he wasnt happy other one had told me to come off them and has prescribed me prothiaden as a trial and see how it goes but havent started them yet forgot to go to chemist :oops: hehe xx
kimmiicustard
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello