[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello

Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby Littles » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:31 am

Hi. :wave:

My Dr told me about your forums and i thought i'd come say hello and meet some folk in a similar position to myself, I feel a bit alone out here in a world of healthy people.

I'm 36, I live in Kent, I'm currently not working. I'm a total book worm and music lover. I choose not to have a tv, I find it too chaotic. I'm a online gamer, I play a well known mmorpg.

I was diagnosed with fibro last month and it came as a complete shock to me, i'd never even heard of it!
I am a long time sufferer of psoriasis and I was sent to a Rheumy as it was suspected I'd developed psioratic arthritis but was told i had Fibro, once i got home and looked into fibro i was devastated, although my physical and mental health now make complete sense.

I'm still struggling to come to terms with this although i'm not letting it get me down. I think you'll agree it does rule your life though in regards to how far you can push yourself physical, and how much you can cope with on a mental level.

Looking forward to my time on the forums here :D
Littles
UKFM Member

Re: Hello

Postby gillshutt » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:55 pm

Hi and welcome, any questions just ask and someone will be along to help :hugs:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:43 pm

:welcome: to the forum.
We are a friendly forum, so just mix in. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby rosie66 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:07 pm

:wave: Littles, :welcome:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:29 pm

Welcome to our forum, we have serious talks, but we have fun too - as you will find out when you get time to go through the posts.
Virtual bar, virtual cafe, and virtual holidays and days away lol
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Littles » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:34 pm

Thank You all for making me feel welcome :D
Littles
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello