[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello

Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby sezzy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:03 pm

Hi, I have only just found out my 20 years of pain has a name!!! I have read some of your posts already and it is so nice to know there are like minded people out there, just a shame we are all in pain :(

I am 43 and have three very noisy children, 14, 12 and 8.

Looking forward to learning more about my condition and hopefully understanding it better.
sezzy
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Hi sezzy & :welcome:

im glad you found us :grouphug:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:39 pm

Hi :welcome: to the forum.
Sorry you have had to suffer 20ys. :hugs:
Any questions just ask. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Deegill » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:25 am

:welcome: to the forums, sorry you are on here though.

I know what its like to e given a name at last, when i was told i had fibro, was told to get some sleep and i will be better, the nurse will give you a leaflet on the way out,

for many years i just got on with it, but these fibro sites are a god send, its great to talk to people who will understand and who will tell us their experience and give advice.

you are not alone no more, looking forward to getting to know you and again welcome. x :hugs:
A smile a day keeps the doctor away!

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:49 am

Hi and :welcome: :hugs:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby rosie66 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:47 pm

:wave: and :welcome: