[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello from The Moon!

Hello from The Moon!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello from The Moon!

Postby Ren-Ren » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Hello there.
Well its nice to finally be told I'm exactly like my mother! She has been suffering from Fibro for many a year now so when I was told at the lovely age of 21 that my symptoms are pretty much falling into place then I was a bit relieved / irked / in pain / grumpy.
I'm Ash. But Most call me Ren due to my obsessive love of the internet forums and being called Ren everywhere (Specially warcraft).I'm from Scotland (not the moon really but its a bit cold and white so I guess it could be ), I'm female and 21 and today I'm having what the doctor called a flare hehe. He said it would be a good idea if I found some other people who had Fibro too so that I'd learn a good way to cope with it!
So its lovely to meet you all.
I hope your all having a semi painless sunny day!
Ren. :police: < I liked the shiny hat.
-*If only I slept well last night.. you would have all gotten free cookies*-
Ren-Ren
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello from The Moon!

Postby anne1206 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:37 pm

Hi ren-ren, welcome to the forum, you definately came to the right place to help understand your condition better, such a shame at your age and having watched your mum with the same condition, everybody on here is extrememly friendly, there's quite a few from north of the border and its freezing which for me causes extra pain, to be fair dont think the weather down south is any better, any questions ask away there will always be someone along to help if they can.

Take care Anne :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :grouphug:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum, sorry you have FM though :hugs:

Any questions just ask and someone will be along to help.

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:55 pm

Hi & :welcome:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Hello Ren :wave: :welcome: to the forum.

We are a friendly bunch on here so just mix in. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Hedgewitch » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Hello Ren,

I'm new too and am 38 but my son has taken after his mother, just like you and he also has Fibromyalgia and CFS -he's only 15 and was diagnosed 2 years ago. Strangely, my cousin has recently been diagnosed too, so I guess there must really be a genetic link.

Nice to 'meet' you,
Hedgewitch xx
'to thine own self be true'
Hedgewitch
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Hi Ren i have 14 girls in my family all with ME/Fibro - its been given different names Rhumatism, Athritis, RA, ME. Fibro but its all the same symptoms.
Nice to hear from you, please stay on and post it does the head and heart good to come on here and have a moan or a laugh.
It has saved my sanity many a time as i had noone to talk too before and my old Dr forbid me to go to any meetings or go on any forum he said it would jsut depress me - well new Dr told me like you to find others, i did and its a god send.
So nice to hear from you.
princess :hugs:
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello