[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Would like to say hello

Would like to say hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Would like to say hello

Postby bookworm » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:54 pm

Hi everyone,

I have just arrived here (crikey I sound like an alien) and thought I would say a few words to introduce myself.

As my username suggests, I love reading and will read anything - including the back of a packet of cornflakes. :)

I am married to a wonderful man and have 3 grown up children and 2 dogs. I enjoy gardening, and like to grow as many veg and plants as I can from seed. (I;m sure there should be a seedaholics association somewhere :lol: )

I am a very positive person that refuses to let the trials and tribulations of this condition get me down - I find something positive in every day no matter how small that positive thing is.

I will admit now, I'm not great with those that like to 'wallow' in self pity or seek attention for suffering the same as many others do - so I will do my best not to answer those posts.

I am sympathetic and considerate though, and I am always mindful if not somewhat outspoken at times.

I look forward to getting to know you and to having some fun.

Wishing you all a beautiful day. :mrgreen: :wave:

Just realised I've plonked this one in the wrong place - apologies :roll: I will find my way round these boards in time - I promise :? :wink:
bookworm
UKFM Member

Re: Would like to say hello

Postby *Lisa* » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:53 pm

Hi & :welcome:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby *x*Pinky21*x* » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:13 am

good evening to you. Welcome :) x
Wen times get tuff
n u feel alone,
the 1 place u want 2b
..is home.
Bt plz remember,
n nt 4get..
Lifes wot u make it,
dnt give up yet.
There's people who care,
who'll help u 2 cope,
wen u feel this way
rememba the cancer stricken child with no hope.
*x*Pinky21*x*
UKFM Member

Postby Harley » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:30 am

Welcome bookworm :welcome:

I'v not been here long but this is a very friendly place, with a lot of really nice people (even Lisa!!) :shock: :lol:
Harley
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:36 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby bookworm » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:46 pm

Thank you all for the friendly welcome :) I hope to get to know you all slowly but surely over the coming weeks.

I am very slowly getting to grips with the site, but for some reason it seems completely differently laid out to any other that I have been on - it's probably just me being the daft fool that I am, but I do seem to find getting around it a little more tricky :)

As you will learn, I easily get confused :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :lol: :lol:
bookworm
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello