[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hiya new from Notts

Hiya new from Notts

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hiya new from Notts

Postby Stargazer » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:09 pm

Hiya :D

I have just been diagnosed, my lovely GP - listened and went through everything with me, she is refering me to a rhumatologist - but she is well versed and is the doc the others refer people to with health issues like mine.

I didnt like her very much last night when she pressed all my tender points, nearly hit the roof
I have kept a diary of the last few weeks as i have just felt dreadful, although been seeing her regularly for 18 months, with one thing or another, all Fibro related, we just hadnt put it together until now.

I have really struggled for the last 2 months, partly die to me starting college,im training to be a holistic therapist - level 3 professional course(which i love) but the extra use of my arm, and upper back muscles has bought on the pins& needles, pain in my arms etc.

was so relieved she didnt dismiss me, now its about learning how to live with it and finding my limits. things i could do before now leave me exhausted.

sorry waffling on - so hello everyone..

ps if anyone is in notts and is interested in seeing if massage, reflexology or armoatherapy may help give me a shout.
Stargazer
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hiya new from Notts

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:50 am

Hi & :welcome:

If you need anything just shout :mrgreen:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby gillshutt » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:52 am

:wave: hello and welcome to the forum, sorry you have fm though :( :hugs:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:56 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello