[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi Everyone

Postby swampiesue » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:56 pm

Hi all,

I have been following and been a member of your forum for several months now after my GP suggested Fibro after ruling out several things, and checked that my medication for other conditions was not causing the pain in my muscles, joints and making me feel so weak and lethargic. I got a book on fibro from the internet and it was as though it had been written about me. All those unexplained things were there for me to see, in black and white. I won't go into it all now,on this thread but just wanted to say Hi to you all, :wave:
swampiesue
UKFM Member

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby andy12720 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:53 pm

:wave: hi there and welcome to the forum :welcome:
andy12720
UKFM Member

Postby tiredofmoaning » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:36 am

hi there, know exactly how you feel thank god for this forum. anne :welcome:
tiredofmoaning
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:24 am

Hi and welcome :hugs: any questions just ask and someone will be along to help.
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:47 am

Hi Sue
:welcome: to the forum, any questions just ask. :wave: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby swampiesue » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:59 pm

Thanks for your welcomes, :D
I love your name tired of moaning, that is me to a T, if I am not moaning about the pain I am moaning about something else. Really gets you down, cos you feel like you have to justify your self all the time. I just tell people I am not moaning, just thinking out loud... :lol:
swampiesue
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello