[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi All

Hi All

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi All

Postby nixie33 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:33 am

Hi just thought I'd come and say hi as new to this site and it's good to finally have somehere that understands what I'm going through.
Was diagnosed as having fibromyaglia about a year ago now after being told it was rhematiod athristis for years, also have psoriatic arthristis and non epileptic fits! Find alot of days hard work and get very tired easy but feel like i have to keep going because of my 3 lovely children.
Am about to start taking methadone for my pain as pain management tell me it's quite effective, I have no idea what to expect but something has to be better than this so I live in hope.
I like to think i remain positive although do get very down some days especially when my face and head hurt beyond belief and can hardly walk to my kitchen.Anyone else suffer from face pain?
Would really like to hear from you as feel very isolated with this illness as family forget that I'm ill and do put alot on me.

Amy.x
nixie33
UKFM Member

Re: Hi All

Postby shazq » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:50 am

HI Amy :welcome: to the forum.
You have come to the right place for help and support.
We are a friendly forum.
Sorry you have fibro & arthritis.

I dont have face pain so cant help you with that but i am sure others might.
Good luck with your pain meds. :hugs:

Any questions just ask. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:27 am

HI & :welcome:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby gillshutt » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:40 am

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave: I get face pain a lot due to TMJD and FM
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby jennyflower » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:04 pm

hi i also suffer with a tmjd i have had my right jaw operated in aug 09 its not really helped and i have had a considerable amout of hearing loss ,vertigo and tinitus , because of the op so i have decided not to have the left side operated on :)
jennyflower
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello