[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - just been diagnosed !!!!

just been diagnosed !!!!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

just been diagnosed !!!!

Postby tripsaloud » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:25 am

Hi ,
i have just been diagnosed with fm after years of thinking i was a hypocondriact (if thats how its spelt !!!) for the last couple of months the pain has been unbearable most days and im at my wits end to say the least :cry: I cant give in to this though because of my 2yr old adorable triplets :D Finding out i have fm is a sick sense of relief that my pain and other symptoms has a name !!!! then on the other hand the fact that we arnt curable is totally devastating. Self help seems to most to be the key to tolerating this illness but as we know its so dammed hard just to step out of bed in a morning :roll: I am glad to have found this site to be able to talk, laugh and moan to others who understand what i am going through !!
thanks for listening :) tripsaloud x
tripsaloud
UKFM Newbie

Re: just been diagnosed !!!!

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Hi & :welcome:

Sorry you have FM but glad u have found us!...

Wow triplets... bless bet they keep you busy! :shock:

If you need any advice just shout :hugs:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Hi Trips :welcome: to the forum.
Wow triplets, do you get time for yourself?

Any questions just ask. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:15 pm

Hi and :welcome: :hugs:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby tripsaloud » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:09 pm

I have a fab hubby who despite working full time does alot with the kids so i can have a break also help from great parents and my sis :D I do think that if i didnt have my beautiful kids i would have given in to this painfull horrible :evil: illness !!!! thanks for the hugs they are so comforting :D sending u sum back :hugs: :hugs:
Tripsaloud xx
tripsaloud
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello