[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hello

hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hello

Postby mama t » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:09 pm

hi my name is trish i am 49 years old i have several health conditions as well as just being diagnosed with fibromyalia. i am a full time grandmother carer to 2 of my grandsons. the doctors were investigating to see if i have got systemic lupus as i already have discoid lupus. there was one thing missing in my bloods for the lupus test., so they decided it is fibromygila. What help can i expect? who do i ask for help? i am a fulltime care for my hubby who has mental health probs and i also care for my 27 year old daughter who is in a wheelchair fulltime. the boys are hard work they are 6 and 10 but i love them to bits. they are what keeps me going. i am currently haveing reiki to help me cope i find it works so if any of you get the chance look up a practitioner. i run a support forum to help family and friends of drug and alcohol abuse to come to terms with there addictions. i love facebook. if you want to know anything else i am on radio nottingham in the morning between 7 and 9am trying to raise awareness for grandparent carers.
any advise about exhaustion would be great.

love n light mama t (trisha) :hugs:
mama t
UKFM Member

Re: hello

Postby shazq » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Hi mama :welcome: to the forum
You sound as if you have your hands full.
I am not supprised you are feeling tired, try to take as much rest as you can, pacing helps to recharge the battries.
With you already being a carer must mean you dont get much time for yourself.
Maybe its time to find some.
We are a friendly bunch on here so any questions just ask. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum :hugs:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:38 pm

HI & :welcome:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby LinzWorld » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:27 am

Hi and welcome. :) Do you have widespread hyperalgesia (sensitivity to pain stimuli) & allodynia (where things that shouldn't hurt do)? The criteria for the diagnosis of SLE does not have to include bloodwork (as it can be seronegative) so I'm wondering why they said only Fibro based on bloodwork alone. Having said that, it is incredibly common for Lupies to also develop Fibro.
LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Postby mama t » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:21 pm

hi linzi

yes i hurt in places that i did not know exsited. last night i was in agony all over my back my neck shoulders and my arms. other days it can be my legs or head i never know what is coming next. i have had problems for over 20 years but convinced myself it was in my head.

love n light mama t :hugs:
mama t
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello