[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello newbie here!

Hello newbie here!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello newbie here!

Postby Carrot-k-os » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Hello guys my name is Nick im 25 years old im marrid and have two wonderfull children a boy and girl. Ive been a suffer of this chronic invisable illness now for 3 and half years, its cost me my job and a house that we were in the final stages of buying but I have a loving family, my wife is my rock. My mother in law has believed me from the start before I got diagnosed aswell as my wife and my Grandmother. The rest of my family thought that I wanted to be on the dole and I was faking but I am glad I have a diagnosis at last to prove them wrong.

Thats enough of my history here is a little bit of what I like, I love movies, Discworld Novels, Computer Games and metal music!

Im looking forward to looking around this forum see you around guys :tongueout:

:woot:
Carrot-k-os
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello newbie here!

Postby gillshutt » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Hi Nick and welcome to the forum, sorry you have FM though. Nice to have another Discworld fan :)

Gill x (waiting for the Hogfather to visit)
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby pinksandblues » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Hi Nick ... welcome to the forum ... you have all the same interests as one of my sons ..only your awake during the day so not quite the same :lol: ... wendy :)
pinksandblues
UKFM Member

Postby Carrot-k-os » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:53 pm

Thankyou for the warm welcome guys im looking forward to looking through this site this is the first Fibromyalgia forum ive joined. Im wondering would I be able to post a link to a page from Facebook? I would preffer to ask first. The page is call "Lets raise the awarness of Fibromyalgia together!" its quite a sucsess full site that I made and ive been speaking to allot of people on there about FMS. Cheers again for the help guys :)
Carrot-k-os
UKFM Newbie

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Hi & :welcome:

Alot of us FM members are on facebook and have added each other so if you want to add me and send me the link on the facebook itself i will then send it on to my FM friends and they can take the link...

Im sure Gill will come back to you about if its ok to link it here as im not 100% sure :dunno:

I'll PM you my name....

In fact i think i have heard of it
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby susanadair » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:10 am

Hiya...

Im on facebook too and Im wondering about a link to that page? I cannot find it any where when I looked....

Susan
susanadair
UKFM Member

Postby Carrot-k-os » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:04 pm

Thankyou for the warm welcome guys :wave:

I have noticed that I have misspelled "Awareness" on FB :crazy: I dropped the first "e" in Awarness, lol im enjoying my stay here!
Carrot-k-os
UKFM Newbie

Postby gillshutt » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:45 pm

If anyone wants to know more about your FB page they can pm you.
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby Deegill » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:25 pm

:welcome: to the family.

sorry you are here though, but we are a good bunch and are all here for one another, through thick or thin, tears and laughter, we'll even give each other a hug when we need one. :grouphug:

looking forward to chatting with you.
A smile a day keeps the doctor away!

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

Postby andy12720 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:22 pm

:welcome: on board glad you have the support at home it makes a world of difference
andy12720
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:04 am

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello