[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - just popped in to say hi ....Again

just popped in to say hi ....Again

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

just popped in to say hi ....Again

Postby andypandy08 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:05 pm

Hi All

My name is Andy I used to be on here ages ago , and somehow I got lost in the wilderness

some people I remember like gill, sharon , princess , Mr A etc

however just popped in to let you know I am back in your caring arms

for newbies I am 55 years old , been diagnosed with FMS for three years , I also have heart problems and am deaf in both ears

I like lots of other folks struggled to get my DLA however that has been resolved and now get
HR Mob / MR Care , please never give up the fight to get what you desrve and is your right

I am chairman of a local Disabled group and also am studying IT after taking maths and Engliush
entrance exams

anyway thats me thanks for taking the time to read , all the best Andy
Fibromyalgia does not define me ~ my spirit does. the path may be different,but the journey is still the same
andypandy08
UKFM Member

Re: just popped in to say hi ....Again

Postby ladymanvers » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Hi Andypandy!

I joined in December (5th) and have found everyone to be fantastic....a really positive experience!
Happy New Year :wave: Ju.x
ladymanvers
UKFM Member

Postby Deegill » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:29 am

:welcome: back.

glad you've come back to us. :hugs:
A smile a day keeps the doctor away!

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Hey Andy :welcome: back.
Glad you remembered us. Good news about the DLA. :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Hi Andy...

Im glad you have returned & great to hear you were awarded HRC/HRM
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to Where to Say Hello