[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - new too.

new too.

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

new too.

Postby soepdragon » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi My name is Rachel and I have fib'.
I live and work(when I'm not ill) in Tilburg The Netherlands.
I'm soon to be 47,have 2 grown up daughters and I'm a grand ma.
soepdragon
UKFM Newbie

Re: new too.

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:42 pm

Hi Rachel & :welcome:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby ladymanvers » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Hello Rachel :welcome: Do you have snow too?

Ju.x
ladymanvers
UKFM Member

Postby andy12720 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:22 pm

hiya Rachel and :welcome:
andy12720
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Hi :welcome: to the forum.

Sorry to hear you have fibro, you have come to the right place for help and support.
Any questions just ask, one of us will always answer you. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:35 am

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello