[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi I am new!

Hi I am new!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi I am new!

Postby mrsb » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Hi

I have just been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, still finding out what it's all about but wondered if I may be able to join you.

I am a mature student studying a geography degree and also a mum of two lovely children age 2 and 4.

Any tips or advice on dealing with fm would be gratefully received.

Jane xx :)
mrsb
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi I am new!

Postby loubie » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:34 pm

hi mrs b

:welcome: :welcome:

loubie x :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby budda » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Hi Jane, welcome to the forum , sorry you have FM, we are all in the same boat here, which helps for a lot of support, I myself dealing with FM, try to keep things as normal as I can, some days are bad and some not so bad for me,Anytime you want to chat, give me a shout..
Budda xx
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:31 am

:welcome: to the forum.
Sorry you have fibro but you have come to the right place for help/support.

Any questions just ask. :hugs: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:36 am

Hi & :welcome:

As Shaz said, if you need and info or advice just ask :hugs:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby gillshutt » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:57 pm

:wave: Hi and welcome to the forum
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby mischief » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:22 am

Hi :wave:
I'm new too :D
mischief
UKFM Member

Postby Miss sleepy » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:14 am

:wave: :welcome: hope you find some good info here, I have found so many good tips and loads of support over the past few weeks of being here
Never judge a day by the weather.
The best things in life aren't things.
Speak softly and wear a loud shirt.
Goals are deceptive - the unaimed arrow never misses.
Beauty is internal - looks mean nothing.
No rain - no rainbows.
Miss sleepy
UKFM Member

Postby crazynightowl » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:22 am

Welcome!
Try to stay positive. It takes time to find treatments that help, but keep believing you'll get there in the end!
You'll find lots of support and advice here. :D
mads
crazynightowl
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello