[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hi i'm lee and have fms

hi i'm lee and have fms

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi i'm lee and have fms

Postby lsl » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:37 am

hi all, my name is lee, i am male, 37 years old single father of a 11 year old, been feeling ill for nearly two years and got a name for my illness on the 1st feb 2010, all sorts of things went through my head, but i need to just get on with it, i work full time but have been finding it hard for a while,i was relieved when they told me what i had, as i though it was all in my head. any help of advice would be welcome

lee
:needhug:
lsl
UKFM Member

Re: hi i'm lee and have fms

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:22 am

Hi & :welcome: Lee :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: (im tryin not to flirt) :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry... will be professional and serious now 8)

Glad you have found us but sorry you have FM... this is a fab forum with lots of great advice/info and support :grouphug:

If you want to know anything just ask away...

We are all on facebook to if your there....

Oh & lots a :hugs: for you as asked :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby normalnutter » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:56 pm

:wave: hi
normalnutter
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum... I apologise for Lisa, you can't ge the staff these days :roll:

Trying not to flirt my.........
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:01 pm

:welcome: to the forum.
I see Lisa has made a bee line for you, dont worry she dont bite, or maybe she might..mmm :shock:

It does take a bit of getting used to, fibro has so many symptoms, as you can tell we are a friendly bunch on here, you have come to the right place for help and advice. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Hi Lee
welcome to the forum, all good listeners here,
PS sorry to hear you have FM. :welcome:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby mischief » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Hi - you're not alone anymore :hugs: :wink:
mischief
UKFM Member

Postby lsl » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:49 am

well thank you all for your reply's, i have smiled this morning, the first time in a while, :D the hugs were great, its good to know other are in the same position as me (stop it lisa) :lol:

it seems as although i have had this for nearly two years, over the last week i have learnet more, than ever, i didn't realise how many have the same condition.

well thanks again and i am sure i will be in touch, off to join on facebook, has anyone got the link as there as so many sites

:roll:
lsl
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello