[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hiya, from Brujah81

Hiya, from Brujah81

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hiya, from Brujah81

Postby brujah81 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Hello i am new to this forum, my name is Kelly i am 28 years old and i live near Worthing, West Sussex. I have had fibromyalgia for at least two and a half years ( i was offically diagnosed about a year and a half ago) and i have hypermobility syndrome (i was diagnosed 2nd febuary 2010). I also have a handful of the usual fibromyalgia conditions... sleep apnea (cpap), vitamin d defiency, thyroid problems, IBS, constant migraine, etc etc.

My fibromyalgia and hypermobility are pretty bad.. although i have only had fibro a short time i have to use crutches and a wheelchair. I spend most of my time alone at home although i have my fiance and my carers but my laptop is my main outlet to the outside world. I am hoping i can make some new friends on this forum who understand what i am going through and that we can mutually help and support each other.

Hugs Kelly
Living life to the full, you never know what tomorrow brings
brujah81
UKFM Member

Re: Hiya, from Brujah81

Postby victoria82 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Hey Kelly,
Im new on the forum too
xxx
victoria82
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Hi Kelly :welcome: to the forum.
Sorry to hear you are suffering.
You have come to the right place for help and support, we are very friendly so just mix in. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby mischief » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Hiya :wave:
Jx
mischief
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:
gillshutt