[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - New meber

New meber

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

New meber

Postby flyingscotsman » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm

New .. Hi my name is John .. I have been off work now for 2 years.. I was being treated for Planter Fashiitus (Torn Ligments to soles of feet) .. However as time and treatments went on and I was getting other pains .. Hips, lower back, arms and hands ++,, I was eventually diagnosed Sept last year ... I have now been retired from my post as a stff nurse.. Life aint been easy.. but I am trying to learn to deal with what each day brings up..

Just thought I would itroduce myself ..

Thanks ... John
flyingscotsman
UKFM Member

Re: New meber

Postby shazq » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Hi :welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby andy12720 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:10 am

:welcome: john nice to see a new member, you will find us all a friendly bunch and lots of good info as well
andy12720
UKFM Member

Postby flyingscotsman » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:27 am

flyingscotsman
UKFM Member

Postby flyingscotsman » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:27 am

flyingscotsman
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:32 pm

Have a great holiday John.
You can tell us all about it when you return. :clap:

Oh by the way have you room in your case for a few of us. lol. ? i am first in line. :woot:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:00 pm

Hi John :welcome: to the forum
Have a good holiday, you can tell all when you come back
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum :hugs:
gillshutt