[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - new girl

new girl

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

new girl

Postby margaret jones » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:09 pm

hi not sure if i am on right message board not sure if i have fibromyalgia but suffering for past few years with muscule pains worst being costalchondritis that seems to be causing me the worst pain would like some tips advice on a treatment for this that does not involve anti infamitorys. My name is Margaret ( Maggie ) 65 retired nurse 2 children 4 grandchildren 1 dog 1 horse that i cant ride :(

Thanks for reading this Maggie
margaret jones
UKFM Newbie

Re: new girl

Postby Miss sleepy » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:20 pm

:welcome: sure you will find plenty of useful info and you'll definitely find support here...
Never judge a day by the weather.
The best things in life aren't things.
Speak softly and wear a loud shirt.
Goals are deceptive - the unaimed arrow never misses.
Beauty is internal - looks mean nothing.
No rain - no rainbows.
Miss sleepy
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum. The usual medical treatment for bad costochondritis is steroids although they did nothing for me. Wheatbags and hot water bottles are good for temporary relief and deep breathing exercises can help as well... apart from that I've not found anything much, sorry :(
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:36 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi Maggie
:welcome: to the forum, you have come to the right place for support and help. :wave:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby andy12720 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:08 pm

:welcome: to the forum a good friendly bunch here x
andy12720
UKFM Member

Postby margaret jones » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:46 pm

thanks for your welcome i have had a little trouble finding my way around the site do you have a live chat room ??
margaret jones
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:18 pm

Hi
No we don't have a chat room, but we do have lots of chats in the Tower Cafe run by Princess, come and join us for one of princesses cream cakes. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello