[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - newbie to the site!

newbie to the site!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

newbie to the site!

Postby taz79 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:24 am

I'm Taz!
I have had fibro now for 17 years with many ups and downs, more downs than ups and at the mintue very much down.
Most of my problems are related to my legs and lower back and fatigue and now a speech problem when Im tierd or run down which is sooo frustrating!
Feel free to chat to me Im online quite a bit from my bed lol
taz79
UKFM Newbie

Re: newbie to the site!

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:44 am

Hi Taz & :welcome:

Alot of us are on facebook if you want to chat :)
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:33 am

Hi Taz :welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby AngelBear » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:45 pm

:wave: and welcome to the forum.
A smile lifts both you and others
Christine
AngelBear
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello