[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hey there

hey there

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hey there

Postby leasky33 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:41 pm

just joined and i thought i say hello

well im not sure if i have this Fibromyaglia but i list some things that **** me off and that
i take citalopram for anxiety and depression
i was taking amitriptyline to help me sleep, but ive stopped as it was making my dreams worse

when i try to go to sleep i all ways fidget, get to hot, then sometimes cold, either wake up and im bright as a button, then eventually i fall back over, mad thoughts going through my head then i wake and i have to go the toilet, as my legs get sore and i fidget alot, and vivid dreams as well

ive fallen over my ankles a few times and damaged the ligaments, now this put pressure on my knees which doesn't help, i get sore heads alot and still get a sore neck after a car accident, and pain in my back, my brain is foggy all the time, and sometimes my memory goes, i feel like my energy levels go up and down, and my apatite is off and on

i alos take ibuprofen codrydamaol, and cocodamol

Edit to remove swear words.
leasky33
UKFM Newbie

Re: hey there

Postby shazq » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:40 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:07 am

:welcome: to the forum.
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:21 am

Hi and welcome to the forum, any questions just ask :hugs:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular