[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - I'm a newbie

I'm a newbie

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I'm a newbie

Postby mummy-maggie » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Hi everyone :wave:, my names maggie and i'm a newbie to the forum. I'm 45, married with 3 children, 1 grandchild and another grandchild on the way, ( due any day now ).
I have been suffering for about 8yrs with pains and other health problems but was only diagnosed 3yrs ago with having fibromyalgia.
I have had to leave 2 jobs in the past due to my health because the work involved heavy lifting, and i was feeling the pain of it too much. Although i live with pain everyday, i have become used to it, and try not to let it rule my life. As long as my mediction does it's job and at least takes the edge of the pain, i will keep going. Now i want to get back out there and do something else, so i'm starting an NVQ level 2 in childcare soon and will be working with babies and toddlers in a day nursery. :)

Regards
Maggie.
mummy-maggie
UKFM Newbie

Re: I'm a newbie

Postby budda » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:12 am

:welcome: to the forum, i also try and keep some things the same in my life,when i can, good for you, i also am going to be a gran for the first time in July, can not wait. :woot:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:53 am

:wave: hi and welcome to the forum.
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:32 pm

:welcome:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello