[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hey guys 2nd time newbie here.

hey guys 2nd time newbie here.

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hey guys 2nd time newbie here.

Postby fender1985 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Hey guys, Daniel1985 here. Had an account a while back but have not been well enough to sit at my pc. Got a nice new touchscreen internet phone. That i can use sat up in bed. I hope you are all as well as can be. I wonder if anyone remembers me:)
fender1985
UKFM Member

Re: hey guys 2nd time newbie here.

Postby shazq » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:51 pm

:welcome: Back. :wave:
Sorry i dont remember you but glad to hear your are feeling better.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Hi, :welcome: , I will not now you, I joined the forum in january 2010, but glad to see you are feeling better to join the forum again :wave: .
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby fender1985 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:37 am

thank you guys. I hope you are feeling well aswell. Nice to be back. This is the only place i can have a moan and not get "there are people worse off than you". I dont know why people say that. It doesnt make me hurt less knowing other people are suffering more than me. It hurts me more to know that. I guess you have to know hardship to have the empathy alot of the time. You guys know wat i mean lol
fender1985
UKFM Member

Postby Mr.A » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:39 am

Yes I remember, did you have problems with your legs but not so much arms?
Mr.A
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Hi Daniel and welcome back :D of course I remember you :hugs:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby fender1985 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:06 pm

hey gill and mr a. Glad to remembered as i spoke to you both. Ye thats right mr a. Wish i could say the same for now. I have it all over. Just gets worse. I have had to give up guitar and using my pc for any fun stuff. I got a phone i can use for surfing tho so im not totally shut off from the world. I remember telling you i was lifting weights cos my arms were fine. I got strong and muscly and then i got fibro arms, neck and even face(sometimes) to join my back and legs and now im as weedy as ever lol i cant use my arms enough to keep any muscle. Such a messed up illness. Life goes on tho. I getting incapacity benefit now. They finally decided to take me seriously. Years late tho. Could of maybe prevented alot of it or atleast added a few years of relative health. Wish i had the mental/physical energy to change the system. This country throws money away then skimps where it can for genuin sick people. I'm ranting, please excuse me i dont get to voice my opinion or talk to people much.
fender1985
UKFM Member

Postby fender1985 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:21 pm

hey lisa:) hope ur well. guess what?! Im eating seedless grapes. Yum :)
fender1985
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:44 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby fender1985 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:01 pm

my grapes were red too! Omg we must be somehow connected lol haha:) there very good for the heart. Not as good as lychee's tho. I dont have any:( lol
fender1985
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello