[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi

Hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi

Postby Rangnath » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:09 am

:wave: Well, I seem to have been given something that I don't understand and neither does my Doctor - apart from giving me the dreaded 10mg Amy's - he had a nice way of telling me though as he said, 'You've got total body pain' (yes, I know) 'so what I want you to do is google Fibromyalgia, where you'll find support groups'. Well, that's pretty cool I suppose, but then we do get on.
I'm a 64 (nearly) guy and I have a partner of 30 (almost 31) years, I drive a truck and enjoy life as much as I can - in the miriad of lifes varied ways, I get out of this forsaken country as much as I can afford to and end up in some really nice places, Holland being one which is where I intend to retire to.
What else, oh yes it hurts like f&*k when I'm driving my truck just as it does now while I'm sitting typing this, but then I don't suppose I need to tell many people here about that.
I'll get to know you as we go along, just as you'll get to know me - thanx for letting me sit in on this site and I'll be back from time to time. :blowkiss:
Om Namaha Shivaya - Bom Shiva
Rangnath
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi

Postby budda » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:52 am

:welcome: Rangnath to the forum you have come to the right place for answers :wave:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:39 am

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:07 pm

:welcome: to the forum.
You have come to the right place for help and advice.
Any questions ask away, its a lot to take in. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello