[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi....

Hi....

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi....

Postby Luvvy50 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Like Newbie from Scotland I also joined the forum ages ago, once I had my diagnosis confirmed- last March but not yet said hello. I have been very fortunate in that I was accepted onto a Coping Skills course run by the Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases in Bath which has made a huge difference to my attitude to FM and in my acceptance of the condition. Like many others, I too have probably had it for many years and my mother's rheumatism was more than likely to have been Fm also. I am just relieved to know that I am not alone / suffering from a far more serious illness / suffering from dementia (my biggest worry!!) and now know that I have to manage this rather than try to fight it. The only trouble I struggle with (apart from the fatigue and pain control) is pacing myself - I just cannot seem to get it right! I am really lucky in that my OH and offspring are aware and are very understanding so I consider myself very lucky!
Anyway - pleased to meet you all! :grouphug:
Luvvy50
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi....

Postby budda » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:24 am

:welcome: Luvvy to the forum,
I also have a wee gran at the age of 93yrs of age, we were told last year she had dementia(its hard work). my mum and myself got her a flat in a complex with her own house, she is under support living, so that means somone is in and out at all times, even during the night, very safe, and we are more content nowing that.
budda
UKFM Regular

Re: Hi....

Postby shazq » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:35 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello