[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - new user today

new user today

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

new user today

Postby chippyboz » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:44 am

:wave: hi to all I've never done this before so bear with me i'm 38 married to a wonderful nurse with a 13year boy
I've bee diagnosed with fms for 6 years after an incident on my horse I'm now not able to work I had my own business as a builder not able to ride or hunt our horses any more. My brain fog is so bad my concern is not able to read and how that has effected my life and the sadness that I get is overwhelming .what ever advice any one can give me would be great

Ii
chippyboz
UKFM Newbie

Re: new user today

Postby shazq » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Hi Chippy
:welcome: to the forum.
Sorry to hear you cant ride your horses anymore.
The foggy brain can be hard to come to terms with, i feel i am getting worse remembering things, i cant finish of my sentences, i get half way through then stop and try to think i wanted to say, it is very frustrating. :evil:

Any questions just ask, someone will always answer you.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: new user today

Postby budda » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:02 pm

:welcome: to the forun Chippy, am the same as Shazq, start speaking to someone and then i stop,cant remember what i was saying, :banghead: , you have come to the right place for answers, am so glad i found the forum.
budda
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello