[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hi im a newbie

hi im a newbie

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi im a newbie

Postby kate-shipley » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:16 pm

hi all, hope you're feeling as well as possible. i'm new to the forum but i have had FM since i was 15.

I'm 25 and from County Durham, with three beautiful children, Paige who is 6, Daniel who is 5 and Morgan who is 4. I have been with my husband, Simon for just over 6 years but we have been married for three , he's a great help and knows how to put up with me and my fm, especially the brain fog lol.

Having a really bad flare up at the minute and not coping very well :(
Nothing is appearing to work.

So pleases to have found a forum where people who how it feels :)

take care, sending love and gentle hugs

Kate xxx
kate-shipley
UKFM Newbie

Re: hi im a newbie

Postby budda » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:10 pm

Hi Kate :welcome: to the forum, sorry to hear you are not feeling well :hugs: , hope you feel better tomorrow. :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:48 am

Hi and welcome to the forum... any questions just ask. :hugs:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:11 am

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello