[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello to all....

Hello to all....

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello to all....

Postby sharron » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Hi to everyone,

My name is Sharon and i am from Bristol, i am newly diagnosed with FM, am just glad i know what it is, as i thought i was going mad.

I look forward to talking to you all at some stage.

Love Sharron xxx
sharron
UKFM Member

Re: Hello to all....

Postby lesley45 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 am

Hi Sharron, Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of useful information on here. We all know that feeling of going mad, but on here you'll see we all suffer similar things and it's great to realize you're not alone. Most of the time people don't understand our problems so it may help to come on here and have a good moan. :)
lesley45
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm

:welcome: to the forum Sharron. :wave:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby lizfin » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:39 pm

hi sharon :wave:
lizfin
UKFM Member

Postby fibrofighter » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:07 pm

Hi Sharon :wave:
Dont worry, on this forum we all suffer from the madness that is Fibromyalgia :D
:grouphug:
fibrofighter
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:57 pm

:welcome:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello