[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hi im new

hi im new

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi im new

Postby sallyp » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:32 pm

hello my name is sally i had fm for many years im looking for friend sto share stories and share my loneliness as i don t get out much due to my fm i hope to hear from you all soon sally xx ps i am also new to computers so take s a while to type !!
sallyp
UKFM Newbie

Re: hi im new

Postby budda » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:11 pm

:welcome: to the forum Sally, you have come to the right place for a good moan, and plenty of laughs, loads of lovely people on the forum, they will listen to what every you have to say, you will have plenty of friends on here. :wave:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:51 pm

:welcome: to the forum Sally. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby julieeb1 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Hi Sally
I,m new too and newly diagnosed with fm.. :welcome:
julieeb1
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:07 am

:wave: :wave:
hi sally and all other newbies
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
loubie x
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby lethargic » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi - I'm a newby too so :welcome: :welcome:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Postby samaritan » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Hi, I'm new! I have got FM for 25 years, I was left undiagnosed for many long years! I'm 50,married to a wonderful man, got 2 girls and 2 wonderful grandchildren. I live in Northern Ireland. :D . Pain is part of my everyday life,I do what I can when I can! Most days bad but then I get some easier days for which I'm thankful for. In 2009 I started getting dreadful pressure pain behind my right eye. Had mri etc nothing found...thankfully,but I was left with the pain. It went away for 2 months now it has returned again to the same eye. Anyone else got eye problems?? Thanks for reading folks! :lol:
samaritan
UKFM Newbie

Postby tazzajay 1 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:22 pm

:wave:
"Judge not unless you judge yourself"
tazzajay 1
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:17 am

Hi there Samaritan, sorry to hear you are in pain :hugs: ,I also get pain behind my eyes, had the scan, everything fine there, I get pain down the side of my face too, what works for me, is a hot water bottel in a cover and pain killers, and go to bed in a dark room, what ever side the pain is on i lie on the bottel, hope this helps, and hope you feel better soon :hugs: .
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:43 am

Hi to all newbies and :welcome: to the forum, if you look around the site you may find answeres to your questions and if not just post and someone will be along soon :hugs: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby jud » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:41 pm

H and welcome.

Jude :wave: :welcome:
jud
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:57 pm

:welcome: new members, hope you're finding your way around here :wave: I also get eye pain, which is linked to migraines in my case. I find a 4Head stick to be useful for this, as well as the area of my forehead that is throbbing and thumping, I get the same sensation down and around my eyes and find the levomenthol stuff in the stick very cooling and soothing. It doesn't take it away, not even the ton of meds I'm on has that effect, but I do find it a bit easier to function, go to sleep etc with it :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby sallyp » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:52 pm

hi , i'm finding it a bit difficult to use this site as i'm new x :clap:
sallyp
UKFM Newbie

Postby libby63 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Hi and :welcome: I'm a newbie too.. Hope you find this site as usful as I have. :hugs: good luck with learning your way around the computer and the site lol.

Liz x
libby63
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:24 am

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Where to Say Hello