[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - The best thing I ever did!!!

The best thing I ever did!!!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

The best thing I ever did!!!

Postby Suziq » Sun May 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Hi all
been a guest for months finally plucked up courage to join!
This forum is the best thing that has happened since being diagnosed with this " thing".
All of a sudden I don't feel like I'm going mad or making it all up! Pain is so bad I sit and cry away from everyone
got a good family and hubby, but always been the driving force, havnt worked for over two years and miss it, my independance,own money and sence of worth. Fed up of hearing my self moan about being in pain so must everyone else, so just say I'm ok to everything! Then cry on my own!!
This is such a crappy illness no one has any idea unless they have it.
Thank you all so much for being there, understanding! Going through it all
suzi xx
Suziq
UKFM Newbie

Re: The best thing I ever did!!!

Postby fabme » Sun May 02, 2010 10:14 pm

:welcome: to the site, you've come to the right place and you'll find a warm welcome. If you need to ask any thing please do. As for the pain n feeling like your moaning, come on here chat to the members or you could try what I do and go on twitter and tweet away all your aches pains moans & groans I feel like i'm off loading my moans and groans, and no one has to hear it (although I do have some followers) :lol:
Take care
fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon May 03, 2010 10:22 am

:welcome: to the forum Suzi. :wave:
Any questions just ask.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Sasha » Mon May 03, 2010 5:25 pm

:wave: Hiya !! I feel alot better since joining this site too because before i was sad because i didn't know that there was a such illness and since joining this website I know that im not alone and there is people like me here. x
Sasha
UKFM Member

Postby carolnotts » Wed May 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Hi Suzi welcome to the forum i to am a newbie well i have been around for a few days now, this is the best site i have come across also as it helps a bit knowing that there are more people with Fibro just like ourselves. The members on here are really helpful and kind :hugs: xx
carolnotts
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Wed May 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Somehow knowing that there are others who understand makes you feel a bit less like moaning, you can just say it as it is and know that the people on here sympathise.
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Wed May 05, 2010 6:31 pm

It certainly helped me a lot - just to speak to someone who actually understands how you feel, because they are in the same situation helps.
Nice you joined us, we can be a bitty mad at times, but we all care.
Come and join us in the Tower Cafe when you feel like it - its a virtual cafe.
take care
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby mina666 » Thu May 06, 2010 12:22 am

hi,my name is mina i have lived with FM for 8yrs.i have just moved from manchester to ayrshire,i recently spoke to a lady who also has FM,she told me about this web site which i joined today and look forward to chatting to other sufferers.
mina666
UKFM Member

Postby foggyhead01 » Sun May 16, 2010 4:43 pm

i certainly agree i think forums and twitter and facebook are the best way to relieve stress from aches and pains and of course fatique. what a nightmare to have some days!
foggyhead01
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello