[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi Im new

Hi Im new

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi Im new

Postby Twinkle Toes » Sun May 09, 2010 12:24 am

Hello :)

I have just joined after viewing as a guest for the past few weeks.
5 weeks ago my GP told me that he thinks I have Fibromyalgia, I had never heard of it before but thanks to this forum/website I now feel like I understand what it is all about and know I am not going mad after all.

I look forward to getting to know you and wish you all well.
Twinkle Toes
Twinkle Toes
UKFM Member

Re: Hi Im new

Postby shazq » Sun May 09, 2010 9:28 am

Hi :welcome: to the forum, glad you decided to join the forum.
Any questions just ask. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby minnie7126 » Sun May 09, 2010 1:51 pm

hello twinkle toes :welcome:

glad you decided to join this site i know its the best thing i ever did, everyone is so helpful and understanding, even tho they are not in front of you face to face it makes you feel like you can ask anything, always happy to help :grouphug:

minnie x x
friends are like angels, they lift us up off our feet when our wings get too tired to fly
minnie7126
UKFM Member

Postby carolnotts » Sun May 09, 2010 4:17 pm

:welcome: to the forum i find things so much easier to understand and cope with since joining here i hope it helps you aswell xx
carolnotts
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon May 10, 2010 12:55 am

Hi Twinkle toes hope you find the help you need on here :grouphug: :welcome:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby lethargic » Wed May 12, 2010 6:01 pm

:welcome: Wonderful site - its great to have understanding and support. :welcome: :hugs:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello