[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hello

hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hello

Postby cleopatracat » Fri May 14, 2010 2:59 pm

hi im not sure if i have fibro. be theese are my symptoms. my fingers tingle and feel as if they are twice their size, they alse ache all the time.i get pain in my right big toe, my ancles, my knees, my hips, my sholders especially my right one.
i also get pain in my shins and thighs.the pain can vary on a daily basis from mild to wanting to cut my legs off.
i dont sleep very well, i trip over nothing, i drop things, i have depression, i.b.s, and gastric reflux.
ive changed g.p. again because i was geiing no where with my old one. help.
cleopatracat
UKFM Newbie

Re: hello

Postby shazq » Fri May 14, 2010 4:37 pm

:welcome: to the forum.
Ask you GP to refer you to see a Rheumy.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby lethargic » Fri May 14, 2010 5:43 pm

:welcome: shazq is spot on - you need to be referred to a rhemy. I was so frustrated having had years of problems and operations without a proper diagnosis (GP just kept saying athritis in spine - which I do have but couldn't understand why I had a catalogue of other things including IBS, operation for GERD, blurred vision, TMJ etc etc) I decided to keep a diary of everything I was experiencing and took it to see consultant. It was then, after an MRI scan to eliminate M.S. that he diagnosed FM. So I would print off a list of symptoms of FM (not everyone has all) and tick the ones related to you and take it to your G.P. and request a referral to a rhemy. Good luck and let us know how you get on. :hugs:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Postby cleopatracat » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:37 pm

got an appointment on the 30th to see a rummy. will keep you informed
cleopatracat
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Good luck :wave: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby lethargic » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Good luck - will be keeping fingers crossed for you. :hugs:
lethargic
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello