[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello

Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby hilcol52 » Tue May 18, 2010 5:15 pm

im new on here, just want to say woke up this morning feeling as if i had been ten rounds in a boxing
ring with the best and came out the looser any one know what i mean!!!
hilcol52
UKFM Newbie

Re: helo

Postby denys » Tue May 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Hi yes I think most people on here know exactly how you feel, hope you feel better soon :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: helo

Postby coral » Tue May 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Know exactly what you mean. Top of my back feels like someone has punched me so hard and has left their fist there, that's without all the other pain and various bits and bots to go with it.
coral
UKFM Member

Re: Hello

Postby shazq » Tue May 18, 2010 8:03 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby hazelairedale » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:25 pm

:wave: Hi, I'm new here but have been reading all your posts for months now. My name is Hazel, I live in Scotland with my partner, my son and my two cuddly Airedale terriers. I'm pretty sure I have Fibromyalgia but the rheumatologist doesnt think so down to his tender point exam and my lack of IBS. I'm back in 3 months to see them though. In the meantime I hope you dont mind me reading posts and maybe replying to some as I officially dont have FM.

Hazel
hazelairedale
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:49 pm

We dont mind at all Hazel, you keep posting and reading and maybe in 3 months you will have been given an answer to your problems. It may or may not be that you have fibro but you are still in pain and need to know why :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:47 pm

hi hazel :wave:
hi hilcol :wave:
:welcome: :welcome:
loubie x
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby helen virgo » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Hi Hilcol and Hazel and a big :welcome: to the forum. Hope you find it useful :hugs:
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:51 pm

:welcome: to the forum Hazel. :wave:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby budda » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:52 pm

:welcome: to the forum Hilcol :wave:
budda
UKFM Regular