[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Another Newbie

Another Newbie

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Another Newbie

Postby ajay » Thu May 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself - I am Alison (ajay) recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia - still learning about it although I know in all fact I have suffered with it for at least 12 years, and it has gone un-noticed. :?
Looking forward to all your help and advice.

Thank you for listening
Alison
ajay
UKFM Newbie

Re: Another Newbie

Postby denys » Thu May 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Hi Ajay and :welcome: to the forum, take a look around and any questions just ask :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby DawnieA » Thu May 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Hi All

I am new to the forum too and have really found it a help to read your comments. I am seeing a rheumi tomorrow to see if I am fibro as I have been feeling really unwell last couple of weeks. I was diagnosed with IBS and Ankylosing Spondylitus quite some years ago but recently I have extreme fatigue and this lovely new rib pain (I have never felt anything like it!). My IBS is twenty times worse then it has ever been. Oh, I am so fed up and upset. Saying that I did have a chuckle at Daves colos story. :lol:
DawnieA
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Thu May 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Hi Dawnie and :welcome: :wave: sorry to hear you are suffering at the moment, hope everything settles down soon, ther's always someone here to listen and try to help :blowkiss: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby DawnieA » Thu May 27, 2010 8:54 pm

Thanku everso, you have bought a tear to my eye just hearing some kind words and sympathy x
DawnieA
UKFM Newbie

Postby budda » Fri May 28, 2010 12:45 am

:wave: and :welcome: to the forum Ajay.
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby budda » Fri May 28, 2010 12:49 am

:welcome: to the forum Dawnie, so sorry you are feeling unwell at the moment, hope you feel better soon. :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby ajay » Fri May 28, 2010 8:29 am

Thank you all for the welcome - it's so good to know that there is somewhere that I can read and understand FM now - I can't begin to say what a relief it is.
Ajay
ajay
UKFM Newbie

Postby *Lisa* » Fri May 28, 2010 9:34 am

:welcome:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Fri May 28, 2010 3:22 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby DawnieA » Sat May 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Hi Again, I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Even though I have had the most horrendous pain dominated day I'm
going to try and be positive. Visited the rheumi last night and he was such a lovely man, with a personality who actually seemed to care. He is putting me through alot of diagnostic tests before he can say exactly what is wrong but doesn't think it's anything sinister. I will see him again next Friday. Fingers crossed folks!

(thank you so much for letting me just air x)

Kindest Regards
:blowkiss:
Dawnie
DawnieA
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Sat May 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Hi Dawnie hope your pain lessens for you and glad your rheumy is nice it makes a difference anyway you feel free to air that is what we are here for :blowkiss: :welcome:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby helen virgo » Mon May 31, 2010 4:04 pm

Hi Ajay and Dawnie and :welcome: to the forum both of you. Hope you will find it useful and I look forward to reading your posts :hugs:
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:22 am

hi ajay & dawnie :wave: :wave:
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

loubie x
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello