[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello

Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby jud » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Jude, I am 43 years old and I live in Hampshire. I have a three and a half year old daughter a lovely partner and am lucky to still be working full time as a psychiatric nurse in A&E although it is hard all the time managing life, work, family and FM. I am having a major flare up at the moment and feel so fed up with trying to keep this illness at bay and not let it ruin my life. OH dear didn't mean to moan first time I logged in, oops sorry. I have found alot of benefit from reading some of the things on the forum. I was diagnosed 8 years ago but had symtoms for the last 15 years and thought I was going mad originally.

Nice to be here. :D :wave:
jud
UKFM Member

Re: Hello

Postby shazq » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:29 am

Hi Jude
:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby patches » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:48 am

hello Jude,

Great to meet you.You thought you were going mad? Don't worry, I think we all have to be a bit bonkers just to survive in this crazy world :D
patches
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Hi Jude and :welcome: dont worry about moaning it's good to sound off and we all understand :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby jud » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:04 pm

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your warm words it is nice to now there are people out there who understand when you say I am having a bad day.
jud
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:25 am

:welcome: to the forum Jude, most of us thought we were going mad, :crazy: so you are no different from the rest of us, and we all like to have a moan, hope you are feeling better soon. :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby loubie » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:54 am

hi jude
know just how you feel
i am in a flare at the mo too :cry:
if you wont to moan just moan its better out than in

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
loubie x
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby carand » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Hi jude im new too ! And having a flare up, feel like screaming so you are not alone . Keep your chin up xx :welcome:
carand
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello