[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello Everyone Im Nic

Hello Everyone Im Nic

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello Everyone Im Nic

Postby nic » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi All

My name is Nic im 40 F who lives in cumbria. I have had fibro for a few years now but just recently it has started to attack me in ways im finding it hard to cope with. I also suffer m.e, pcos, ibs, degeneration of the spine with arthritis thrown in there and 2 prolapsed discs. I dont ever have a pain free day but i have learned to live with it!!! I used to lead a very active life riding horses and just enjoying everything about being outside, but i had to have a totally rethink because there is so much im unable to do now. I did go through nervous exhaustion twice because i would just not listern to my body and just kept pushing myself all the time.

This led me to reiki, im a usui reiki master, crystal healer and aromatherapist i also make crystal gemstone jewellery, cards and paint. I love my new journey but some days i really miss parts of my old life. Its a very up and down life now but i just take one day at a time and this seems to work well (i used to be someone who planned everything in advance but i found this only led to dissapointment).

Looking forward to getting to know you all on the boards,
warmest wishes to all
nic xxx
nic
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello Everyone Im Nic

Postby Jena » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:48 pm

HI Nic and Welcome, :welcome:

You have been dealing with a lot, and I can identify with your change of lifestyle. I think we all have to go through this, I have recently joined the site after finally getting a diagnosis myself.

I have myself retrained and I am now a life coach, but I have also become involved in Crafts, as a knitter myself and also enjoying some needlework and sewing I really enjoy being creative, and I am able to do what I can when I can. :D

You will find a lot of people here who share experience and they are friendly and welcoming. From the few days I have been here I am finding out so much that is helpful already.

Look forward to hearing more about your new skills and love the idea of the jewellery, crystal power really does good.

Welcome again,

Jena.
Jena
UKFM Member

Postby Ellen Tracey » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:09 pm

Hi Nic :wave:

:welcome:
Ellen Tracey
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:33 pm

:welcome: to the forum Nic,i too take one day at a time, its the best way for me. :blowkiss:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:36 pm

Hi Nic and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby nic » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:28 am

Thank you for the warm welcomes xx
nic
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Hi :welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby helen virgo » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Hi Nic and :welcome: to the forum. Hope you'll find it a friendly place full of support :hugs:
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby cherryblossom » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:58 am

Hi Nic :welcome: hope you find lots of friends and support :D take care :hugs: cherry
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello