Where do I say hello? Is it here?

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Where do I say hello? Is it here?

Postby bulbie » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Hi all, I'm new to the forum, joined back in December, but forgot I joined, hence my first post is now! Was Googling for a problem I've got right now and stumbled across this forum.

Anyways, I already made a couple of posts on here before I realised I should say hello first, so I'm sorry if this is against the rules. 'Twas an accident!!

So hello all!
Fibro-mighty
bulbie
UKFM Member

Re: Where do I say hello? Is it here?

Postby budda » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:14 am

Hi bulbieand :welcome: to the forum, glad you are with us. :wave:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby bulbie » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:44 am

Hi budda! I've just realised this IS the wrong section, I'm having such a bad foggy night! Hopefully, I will be forgiven... :oops:
Fibro-mighty
bulbie
UKFM Member

Postby helen virgo » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Hi bulbie and :welcome: to the forum, hope you find it a great place of friendship and support :hugs:
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Hi Bulbie, I've moved your post into where to say hello, of course you are forgiven thats what we are here for. :welcome: to the forum and we are glad you found us again, blame the fibrofog :yikes: :yikes:

Dont worry about the order of your posts it really doesn't matter, we are just glad you're back :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello