hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hello

Postby pipeagle » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:32 pm

hi my name is pip short for paula.

told near 9 years ago i had joint hypermobility..........then i got a cold which i could not get rid of.........weeks later my wonderful gp went think this is something more.

lots of trips to hospital. and the result was fibromyalgia, joint hyermobility, IBS and all that goes with it.................there me thinking i was just going mad..........

i do have a realy good gp, who understands that when i am in pain i cannt get to him, so he comes to me..........

i am in my 40's married with three children and i think finding this site has stop the maddness today...................

i was told that i have passed the joint hypermobility on to my youngest child this is hard to deal with but he doesnt blame me but he is still only 9
pipeagle
UKFM Newbie

Re: hello

Postby denys » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:21 pm

Hi Pip and :welcome: to the forum, glad you have found us and hope you will find all the information here some use and that you will also find some good friends who understand what you are all about :wave: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:10 am

:welcome: to the forum Pip glad you have joined us :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby jud » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 am

Hi Pip,

EWelcome tothe forum. I find it a huge support to know there are people out there who know how I feel.

Take care

Jude :hugs:
jud
UKFM Member

Postby cherryblossom » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:05 pm

:welcome: Pip, glad you joined us and hope you make some good friends on here :flowers: All the best Cherry
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby jee » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Hi Pip

I didnt know that joint hypermobility was connected to fm :o

I was diagnosed with joint hypermobility about 17 years ago while seeing a physio about my tietze syndrome. I know know that tietze syndrome is connected to fm and i suffer with it often.

When will the health pro's start to put 2 and 2 together? As it was obviously back then that my fm started. People would be able to get earlier diagnoses.
jee
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello