[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Just been diagnosed with FM

Just been diagnosed with FM

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Just been diagnosed with FM

Postby kas0161 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Hi e1, after months of pain and the rest that goes with FM i have a new doctor who knew about FM and he said i have it but he is only sending me to a shrinksorry but couldnt spell the long word lol. over my depression i have been on anti depressants for 5 yrs now and he has upt my tablets coz ive been having foggy head etc, but he is not sending me to see anyone else, he said he can treat me coz he knows about it is this right i thought i would have to go to hospital . anyway i had not heard anything about this illness till the other day and came on here wow ur all so brave,i dont know how i feel about having this illness i cant get my head round it. thanks for listening to me ramble but i really dont know how i feel about it lv kas xxx
kas0161
UKFM Member

Re: Just been diagnosed with FM

Postby loubie » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:50 am

hi :wave:

:welcome: to the forum
you will find all sorts of helpful thing on here as we all in the same boat :yikes:
its very hard to get your head round it all, i still find it hard, have been dx for over 12 months.
but this is a good place to be, even if you don't wont to post you can still read an keep up with
every one. :welcome: again
loubie x
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:05 pm

:welcome: to the forum

Yes there is lots to take in, it can take a while to get your head around it.

A lot of GPS refer you to a rheumy for the DX then your GP will take it over from there.
Its a big help having a GP who understands fibro as many dont.

Have a good look around and if you have any questions just ask. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Hi kaz :welcome: to the forum, you are also brave, you have made your first move by coming on to the forum and speaking about it, well done you,hope you can get all the answers you are looking for, look forward to hearing from you again :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby kas0161 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:24 pm

hi e1, thanks for all your kind words. i am feeling crap at the moment so i will keep it short. speak soon love kas xxxx :(
kas0161
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello