[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi, just diagnosed

Hi, just diagnosed

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi, just diagnosed

Postby debmac » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Hello

I'm Debbie, 43, and have just been diagnosed. After nearly two years of tests and scans not detecting anything, and being told what I don't have, it feels a bit strange to actually have a diagnosis!

I'm so glad I've found this forum, it's so helpful.
debmac
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi, just diagnosed

Postby denys » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Hi Debbie :welcome: to the forum glad to have you with us :wave: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Ellen Tracey » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:40 pm

:welcome:

:hugs:
Ellen Tracey
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:02 am

hi debbie :wave:
this is a good place to be as we all understand each other very well
:welcome: :welcome:
loubie x
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Jena » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:43 am

Hi Deb and Welcome,

It is strange when your demon first has a name isn't it? I was just where you are a few weeks ago, but I have found it much easier now I can face it head on and find ways forward. I felt for a long time like I was drowning in a sea of uncertainty and large hints that it was all in my mind, when what I felt was very real.
There is so much useful information on the site here, and everyone is friendly and knows what you are going through.

:welcome:

Have some fun and relax amongst friends,

Jena. :hugs:
Jena
UKFM Member

Postby tazzajay 1 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:33 am

:wave: from another newbie to Fibro and this site.
"Judge not unless you judge yourself"
tazzajay 1
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:49 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby nutty1 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:50 am

:wave: hi,welcome to a very supportive forum .
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby piglet_mini » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:36 pm

:wave: :welcome: look forward to getting to know u :hugs:
piglet_mini
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello