My Intro

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

My Intro

Postby agamccann » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Hi :wave: I am married to a wonderful guy called Dave, and have been for nearly a year now :D

We share our home with my youngest son Jack, 27 reptiles and a year old Staffie/Akita cross rescue dog :)

As well as a very strong possibility that I have FM ............... will hopefully find out in early Oct on that one, I also have Heart Failure, diagnosed 2 + years ago, Osteo Arthritis, diagnosed 3+ years ago, gout Diagnosed a couple of months ago and hormones well outta whack, and next week begins an investigation into whether I have sleep Apnea or not :roll: :roll: ............. enough (or more than) to be going on with :crazy:

I have a weird sense of humour, love cooking for my hubby, son and friends especially on my good days :clap: :clap:

I am an active member on several forums and enjoy making new friends on them, I currently speak with several folks in Australia, the USA and several other countries, that unless some huge miracle happens (like we win the lottery/ or they do) I will never have a hope of meeting :(

I enjoy music and have a wide taste there, don't do telly .............. it bores me to the point I fall asleep in front of it :lol: :lol:

Thats about it for now :D
agamccann
UKFM Newbie

Re: My Intro

Postby denys » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum, wow you certainly have a list of conditions :yikes: lots of us on here have a weird sense of humour so you'll fit in well. Glad you've found us and look forward to reading your posts :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:05 am

:welcome: to the forum, glad you have joined us :wave:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby agamccann » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:54 am

Thanks for the welcome,have been missing because of things happening in life,like the death of an old friend who was only a year younger than me :cry:

Have had the investigation into the sleep Apnea and it is now a confirmed condition of mine arrrgggghhhhhh :roll: owwwwww well what don't kill us makes us stronger they say :roll: :roll: :crazy: :crazy:
agamccann
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello