Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby livermore » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Hello, im very new to this have never joined an on line group before hope im doing this all right. My names michelle and i recently got diagnoised with Fibro after many years and many tests, im still unusre its the right diagnosis as i have been told before its lupus, as well as being told its all in my head of course!!! My nan has lupus and my aunty RA so its something in my genes. Feel very lost though not sure where to go with this new diagnosis and feel very lonely. Have read a few stories on here and think your all very brave.

Michelle. x
livermore
UKFM Member

Re: Hello

Postby denys » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Hi Michelle and :welcome: to the forum, your post seemed fine to me and hope to see many more. This seems to be a very difficult condition to diagnose, there is loads of information on here so look around and if you have any questions please just ask. :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:07 am

:welcome: to the forum Michelle, glad you have joined us :wave:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby livermore » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Hello again,

I just wanted to ask if anyone is on the drug hydroxychloroquine? i was taking it for my lupus, but they have double the dosage but kept me on this for now for the fibro is this normal??!! To be honest he did mention a lot of other drugs he was going to try soon but i wasnt listening my head had gone foggy and i was a little shocked at a new diagonsis!!

Bit worried now.

Michelle. x
livermore
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Sorry Michelle I have never been on this, but I'm sure someone will be along soon who can help :dunno: :dunno: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello