[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Greetings from Stonehenge :)

Greetings from Stonehenge :)

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Greetings from Stonehenge :)

Postby Mossdweller » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Hi everybody, I'm very pleased to meet you.
My name is Dee, I'm 45 and bringing up four children as a lone parent.
I was told by my GP just this morning that I have FM, which is better than the several suspected alternatives :?
I'm very glad to find this forum, where I have been perusing the threads and learning about the condition.
I'm happy to share my story and experiences as I go through the system and I'll certainly be on the lookout for hints and tips on management, relief, claiming benefits etc.
I live near Salisbury in Wiltshire, if anyone is local and wants to get in touch, I'd love to hear from you :D
Mossdweller
UKFM Member

Re: Greetings from Stonehenge :)

Postby denys » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:29 am

Hi Dee, I'm Den and :welcome: to the forum :wave: Glad you've found us and any help just ask :hugs: :hugs: [chocolate]
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Ellen Tracey » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Hi Dee,

:welcome:

:flowers:
Ellen Tracey
UKFM Member

Postby Depp_lover1980 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:14 pm

Hi Dee,

That's no small feat bringing up 4 children alone - do you have good friends?

What were the other alternatives they thought you had? I kept getting trapped nerves in my right shoulder and neck, which if it wasn't for those I wouldn't have been referred to hospital and in the end diagnosed. My pains just kept spreading esp around my rib cage. Horrid. :twisted:
Depp_lover1980
UKFM Member

Postby chuckles » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:16 pm

hi dee :wave: and :welcome:
i come from andover and used to live in newton toney many years ago now live in wales
its great on here u can ask and get loads of info on our probs
everyone is so very friendly
see u around xx
chuckles
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:16 pm

:welcome: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:46 pm

:welcome: :wave: :wave:

good to have you with us
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello