[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - -------

-------

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

-------

Postby wee rascal » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:10 pm

-----
Last edited by wee rascal on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wee rascal
UKFM Member

Re: Hello everyone :0)

Postby Graduate » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:46 pm

hi catherine

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

I also found this site by accident and I can honestly say it truly has been my salvation

Its only been about four days but it really has made all the difference between coping and not

Read around the boards on this site, there's a bit of everything, to make you laugh/cry/reply

It truly is a remarkable site

I'm karen smith, I'm 38, have had fms since '95, and I live in mid wales,

I have a facebook page if you want to check it out, look for the woman playing backgammon

Looking forward to getting to know you

Sending big purple hugs
Be good, take care, see you soon :-)
Graduate
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:50 pm

:welcome: to the forum Cathrine, sorry you are having a bad day, :hugs: we all know what they are, glad you have come to join us. :flowers: :blowkiss:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:07 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:

Any questions just ask, we are a friendly bunch. :flowers: :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby wee rascal » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:28 pm

------
Last edited by wee rascal on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wee rascal
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Hi Catherine, :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby chuckles » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:58 pm

hi catherine :wave: :wave:
and :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
chuckles
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello