[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - New on here!!

New on here!!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

New on here!!

Postby freedombird » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:32 pm

I would just like to say hello to everyone on here. After 22 years i have finally been given a diagnosis of Fibro. Although doesn't help much just told to take paracetamol and get on with it. Which i have but this last weekend i have had a very bad flare up i have never felt so bad. Think i have put myelf through alot of stress lately trying to change jobs and now i realise it's going to be to much for me to cope with so i am going to have to cancel my intervew :( So i guess fibro has won on this occasion. But i won't let it beat me!!
freedombird
UKFM Newbie

Re: New on here!!

Postby denys » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Hi freedombird and :welcome: to the forum glad you have found us anything we can do to support you when you need us just ask. Sorry it's taken so long for you toget a diagnoses, if you doc is not sympathetic than I would consider changing as you should have been given more support than paracetomol :yikes:

Bad luck regarding your interview, 1 lost battle doesn't equal 1 lost war :hugs: :hugs: :wine: [chocolate] :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:23 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Graduate » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:36 pm

hi freedombird :welcome: :welcome:
you can find a lot of help and support on this fabulous site
looking forward to getting to know you
sending big (gentle) purple hugs
Be good, take care, see you soon :-)
Graduate
UKFM Member

Postby chuckles » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:44 pm

hi freedombird :wave: :wave:
and :welcome: :welcome:
chuckles
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:58 am

Hi freedombird :wave: and :welcome: to the forum. :hugs: :flowers: :blowkiss: [chocolate]
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shellcake » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:51 am

Hi Freedombird (love that name) :flowers: I'm a newbie too.
22 yrs before a dx!!!! Arrggh!
I'm finding there is so much info here and it looks like lots of good support too. Brill.
Remember you only have to live through each day once.
shellcake
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello