[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hello

hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hello

Postby debbs » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:42 pm

Hello every one - my name is Debbie Debbs for short i am 42 and have just been diagnosed with fibromyalgia i am going on a 10 week course to the hospital (thursday morns) for 2 hours to learn how to manage and live with it. i have been struggling for at least 5 years with different aspects of fibromyalgia but no one put them all together till recently. :shock:

i have 4 sons 12,15,18 and 19 year olds and been married to a very supportive husband for 21 years.we have 3 dogs 3cats and a house rabbit x :lol:
debbs
UKFM Member

Re: hello

Postby Graduate » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:59 am

hi debbs :welcome: :welcome:
i'm karen and ive had fm since 96
glad to meet you and looking forward to getting to know you
sending big purple hugs
Be good, take care, see you soon :-)
Graduate
UKFM Member

Postby shellcake » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:42 pm

Hi Debbs :wave:
I've just joined here too.
I'm 45 (well nearly 46) have had fibro for 8 years but only got the dx in May.
I'm impressed that your hospt offers a coping course. That sounds really good. I hope it is anyway.
Remember you only have to live through each day once.
shellcake
UKFM Member

Postby debbs » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:11 pm

hi every one i will let you know about the course i start it 18th nov :D
debbs
UKFM Member

Postby chuckles » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:28 pm

hi debbs :wave:
im chuckles from mid wales
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
chuckles
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Hi Debbs and :welcome: to the forum glad you found us, any questions please ask and someone will be along to give you an answer :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:47 am

Hi debbs :welcome: to the forum, glad you have come to join us. :blowkiss: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:19 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello