[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello there

Hello there

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello there

Postby JustJules » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Hello and good evening to one and all.

Hi there, I'm Julie nearly 50...... but not quite there yet. :D
Living in beautiful East Ayrshire.

Was recently diagnosed with FM and have been reading posts but never to sure what to say.
Have an appointment with Rhuemy on Monday, but not sure at this moment in time whether I will be fit enough to go.
I am hurting from the roots of my hair to little toes.

I have a wonderful supportive partner who is an absolute rock to me, as I have other medical problems including a Mitrofanoff Stoma, which is constantly playing me up... more surgery later this year:(

I read with interest the comments about walking stick, I have one and I use it frequently... it has pink trailing roses on it.
I decided that if I was going to have to use a stick then wanted something different :) I wouldn't be without it now, just need a pink coat and wellies to match :) :D

Hope I have said enough, have a great weekend everyone
Julie x
JustJules
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello there

Postby denys » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:12 am

Hi Julie and :welcome: to the site, sorry to hear that you aren't feeling to well and that you will make your appointment. In terms of what to say, you did fine and look forward to getting to know you more.

We are a friendly place and try to offer each other comfort and support while coping with FM so just jump in :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :wine: :wine:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Laurajojo » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:05 am

Welcome Julie from another newbie :welcome:
xx Laura
Laurajojo
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:25 am

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
Any questions just ask. :hugs: :flowers:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby solsticedreamer » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:07 am

:welcome: hi julie and a warm welcome :hugs:
m.e~fibro~diabetes~high cholesterol...still smiling!
http://solsticedreamer-woolblankets.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer
UKFM Member

Postby Graduate » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:45 pm

hi julie

:wave: :welcome:

sorry to hear you're not well at the mo, and hope that all goes well at your appointment

looking forward to getting to know you

sending therapeutic [chocolate] :wine: :flowers:

along with big purple hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Be good, take care, see you soon :-)
Graduate
UKFM Member

Postby chuckles » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:05 pm

hi julie :wave: :wave:
and :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
chuckles
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:34 pm

:welcome: to the forum Julie, so glad you have come to join us, hope you get your pink wellies, i have black ones with pink flowers on them, there great for the winter. :flowers: [chocolate] :wine:
budda
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello