[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - newbie

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby cherished lady » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:47 am

hi there,
Im new to the site but not new to fms unfortunately :roll:
Im 43, I live in thanet with my hubby and daughter. My hubby has ms and my daughter has fms, hypermobility, borderline aspergers(?) and we joke that you couldnt make a good one out of all of us put together :lol:
I was diagnosed about 4 years ago and have struggled on and off since then. I take tramadol, amitriptaline, paracetamol, ibuprofen for the pain etc. Apart from the pain I suffer from migraines, severe allergies, tiredness, depression oh and did I say tiredness :lol:
My family sort of accept my condition and their attitudes vary from sit still and Ill do it for you to buck yourself up and be normal for once! :roll:
Um.... cant think of anything else to say really so hello to everyone and I look forward to chatting to you.
:grouphug:
cherished lady
UKFM Newbie

Re: newbie

Postby Graduate » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:51 am

hi cherished lady

fms is a beast that we never totally get used to

glad you've come to join us

looking forward to getting to know you

sending therapeutic :wine: :flowers: :blowkiss: [chocolate]

along with big purple hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Be good, take care, see you soon :-)
Graduate
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:53 am

Hi and :welcome: to the forum glad you've found us hope we can offer you comfort and support when you need it :hugs: :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby solsticedreamer » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:13 pm

:welcome: hello there cherished lady

glad you have found us here, there is a lot of support and advice

:hugs:
m.e~fibro~diabetes~high cholesterol...still smiling!
http://solsticedreamer-woolblankets.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer
UKFM Member

Postby Laurajojo » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:48 pm

Welcome cherished lady! I'm new here as well! :welcome: :hugs:
xx Laura
Laurajojo
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:27 pm

:welcome: to the forum cherished lady, glad you have come to join us. :flowers: [chocolate] :wine:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby chuckles » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:59 pm

hi :wave: :wave:
and :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
chuckles
UKFM Member

Postby gizsam » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:50 pm

hi :wave: and :welcome: ,im new too.and have already felt that im not alone........hope u find support too x
gizsam
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:43 pm

:welcome: to the forum.

Both my partner and i have fibro, i do have other health problems so understand how hard you find things.

Any questions just ask. :wave: :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello