[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - HI ALL, NEW MEMBER

HI ALL, NEW MEMBER

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

HI ALL, NEW MEMBER

Postby sal167 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:07 pm

just diagnosed after 10yrs of pain, doctor visit after doctor visit i was told i just suffer from sore joints. finally got to see a specailist who told me i had fibro, but over the years people just thought i was lazy because the doc could not find anything wrong, so after years of fighting the pain i now have a problem of telling myself i have to slow down,bt i am constantly in pain. currently on gabapentin, tramadol and flouxutine. any way hi all hope to find some friends :D
sal167
UKFM Newbie

Re: HI ALL, NEW MEMBER

Postby twighlight30 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:40 pm

HI hope that you find lots of helpful info on the forum its good to have an outlet to others who can understand the pain this illness causes, at least now that you have a diagnosis you can be given appropriate meds which can help you to manage a little better, this is a grat place to talk to new people. Hope it helps :wave: :hugs:
twighlight30
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:42 am

Hi Sal and :welcome: to the forum, you'll find loads of friends on here :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :wine:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:15 am

Hi sal and :welcome: to the forum :wave: look foward to speaking to you, and would love to be one of your friend. :flowers: [chocolate] :wine:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:30 am

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:

Any questions just ask. :flowers:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Laurajojo » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:34 pm

HI sal :wave: and :welcome:
xx Laura
Laurajojo
UKFM Member

Postby shellcake » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:03 pm

:wave: Hi Sal
A dx at last! Sorry it's fibro but :welcome:
Remember you only have to live through each day once.
shellcake
UKFM Member

Postby chuckles » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:30 pm

hi sal :wave: :wave:
and :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
chuckles
UKFM Member

Postby sal167 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:14 am

thanks all for the great welcome :D ,been looking thru the forum and i am finding it very helpful, its great to talk to people who understand this condition :clap: , people find it very hard to understand what your going thru, so thanks for the welcome and i will probably be chatting all the time now as i dont feel alone or a phoney now, thank you all :blowkiss:
sal167
UKFM Newbie

Postby solsticedreamer » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:40 am

:welcome: hi there~so glad you have a diagnosis :hugs:
m.e~fibro~diabetes~high cholesterol...still smiling!
http://solsticedreamer-woolblankets.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello