[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi Everyone

Postby Dianebb72 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:56 am

Just wanted to introduce myself as I've just joined. My name is Diane and I am 38 years old, I was diagnosed in April this year with fibro which was a relief in a way after years of unexplained pain etc. I was prescribed Amytriptyline and Naproxen but decided to stop taking the Amy due to suicidal thoughts etc (also wants to stop naproxen due to it making my asthma worse). So my GP has prescribed me with the BuTrans pain patches and Gabapentin so gonna see how they work with me lol. Also got OT assessing me at the moment and so far she's identified that I need a higher toilet seat (kids gonna love that) and a seat in bath. I'm also planning to claim for DLA as I'm having to rely on my family more and more which I find so frustrating and upsetting. I'm hoping that you'll be able to support and advise me just as I will try do the same in the future. :D

-X- Diane -X-
Dianebb72
UKFM Member

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby denys » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi Diane and :welcome: to the forum, glad you've found us and look forward to getting to know you :hugs: :hugs: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:02 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Laurajojo » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Hi Diane! :welcome: :flowers:
xx Laura
Laurajojo
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Hi Diane :wave: and :welcome: to the forum, so glad you have come to join us. [chocolate] :flowers: :wine:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby Dianebb72 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:58 pm

thanks for the welcome, looking forward getting to know everyone :D

-X- Diane -X-
Dianebb72
UKFM Member

Postby chuckles » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:44 pm

hi diane :wave: :wave: :wave:
and :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: