[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hello from eastbourne!

hello from eastbourne!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hello from eastbourne!

Postby seahorse » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Was diagnosed yesterday, bit shocked but half expecting it. At least I have a name for feeling like this all the time now :(
seahorse
UKFM Member

Re: hello from eastbourne!

Postby Mossdweller » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:21 pm

Hi, I only found out recently too. Yeah it is a bit of a shock but at least you've ended up here where there seem to be lots of good people with good ideas and advice :D
Mossdweller
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Hi seahorse :wave: and :welcome: to the forum, glad you have come to join us, look forward to speaking to you :flowers: [chocolate] :wine:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:24 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Hi Seahorse, :welcome: to the forum so glad you have found us, looking forward to getting to know you :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby chuckles » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:54 pm

hi seahorse :wave: :wave: :wave:
and :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
chuckles
UKFM Member

Postby solsticedreamer » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:24 am

:welcome: seahorse
i am newly diagnosed too but as i have had m.e for five years i wasnt too surprised~more like :roll: just something else to add to the list :lol:
m.e~fibro~diabetes~high cholesterol...still smiling!
http://solsticedreamer-woolblankets.blogspot.com/
solsticedreamer
UKFM Member

Postby Laurajojo » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Welcome seahorse :welcome: :D
xx Laura
Laurajojo
UKFM Member

Postby cherryblossom » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:41 pm

:welcome: Sea horse, glad you joined us. I see you are in sunny Eastbourne - I used to live there, my family still does - I now live in sunny Somerset! Hope you find this forum helpful, I 've found loads of really helpful people on here who all know what you are going thru, they're great! Take care Cherry :flowers:
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby seahorse » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Hi everyone and thanks for the welcome :D

Not so sunny in Eastbourne today, more like torrential rain and hurricane strength winds! I've not left the house all week except to take my daughter to school, and pick her up again.
seahorse
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello